What Causes Dry and Damaged Hair?
The heat from extensive use of hair ironing for hair styling, various types of chemical treatments, and even sun exposure can cause the hair to become dry, and damaged. For instance using bleach for hair dying can cause your hair to dry up faster than it actually should. Constantly changing your hair color can also cause your hair to dry up.
For some people dry hair can be also be caused by an underlying health problem that affects the hair’s ability to be able to retain moisture. As a result, the scalp is unable to produce enough oil to moisturize your hair, or your hair lets moisture escape. But there is hope! There is a homemade hair treatment that you can use to remedy your brittle, damaged, dry hair.
Homemade Hair Treatment For Dry Hair
Avocado mixed with egg is an amazing homemade hair treatment to help repair dry hair and scalp. The both combined are extremely healthy for hair in very many ways. For instance, the oil from the avocado helps moisturize dry and damaged hair.
What You Will Need:
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Egg
- Small Bowl
- A Mashing Utensil or Fork
- Use a knife to cut the Avocado in half & remove the seed.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the Avocado from its outer skin & throw the skin away.
- Check the Avocado to make sure there are no old black spots & remove them if there are.
- Put the healthy useful remains of the Avocado in a bowl.
- Use a mashing utensil of fork to mash the Avocado in the bowl.
- Crack 1 Egg into the mashed Avocado & blend them together very well.
- Allow the ingredients to remain in your hair for approximately 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair our multiple times & immediately experience the results!
(Note: Use this treatment at a maximum of once a week.)